Thursday, May 12, 2022

The Hold Up


Well, it's lovely to be done with school, even though I'll probably be puttering about there now and then all summer. It was a challenging year. The image I have of it is driving a car really fast, with my hair straight out behind me for nine months straight. It'll be really good to slow down.
    I'm looking forward to getting back to my own artwork. I walked by the plant painting yesterday, and I see some things to fix. And I see what should come next. I have a few other things I'm thinking about, too. Plus the traditional cleaning of the studio. And there is a mold making project at Ferris I've agreed to help with. But, I hope, all at a slow pace. Slow enough so my hair can be vertical again.
    First up, though, are these paper flowers for my niece's wedding shower. Twenty of them, coming up.

     

 

No comments: