Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Better late than never


It finally came! I've been waiting for this for a long time. Not to put too fine a point on it, but since November 16, to be exact.
    This is a really stiff litho ink that is part of the recipe for roll up ink that I got while I was at Zygote last summer. I failed miserably at trying to make do without it. 
     When I was a kid and took too long at something, my dad would say, "What did you have to do, milk the cow?" This was actually kind of true for Graphic Chemical & Ink Co. this time, because they actually make the ink and they had to wait on a particular kind of varnish.
     I guess there isn't anything stopping me from going in to my classroom and trying it out. Except for the pile of grading and student emails. Still, it's something to look forward to. My teacher Rebekah says she likes to print litho alone. I guess I'll find out if I do, too!

No comments: