Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Coming up for air



Well, that was a tricky semester. I'm really hoping I will get to be back in my classroom next fall. It's hard to tell at this point. 
    But, the Tubman project is carrying on! We are getting started with the final plans for materials and locations for the decals. I've been experimenting with different presentations. These are a couple of the options. Plus, I'm trying out making sidewalk chalk paint to use on some stencil versions of the images, so we can have some on the ground as well.
    I'm glad the online semester is over, and looking forward to having regular studio time again. To give myself a motivational kick,  I've decided to enter the family painting in a contest. I haven't done anything like that in a while, and I figure it might be a good time to do it. One bonus is that I'm going to have to put the pedal to the metal and get it done. I think I can do it.

No comments: