Saturday, September 26, 2020

Tiny steps



I made some small changes to the moon today. I like posting, because it helps me see what needs to be done. And I think, more leaves! And I also still think it is too pretty, but starting anything new right now is out of the question.
    The upper image is from my sculpture class. They made wire figures and then added to them with paper, fabric, more wire, beads...anything that wouldn't overwhelm the wire. I'll post some more, but this stingray is pretty nice! 
    It occurred to me this week that now that I am teaching sculpture, we could totally have a team to compete at Zehnder's Snowfest, in Frankenmuth, MI, where (in non-Covid years) they hold an excellent snow/ice  sculpture contest. I've always wanted to do it. I think 2022 might be our chance:)

 

No comments: