Monday, September 6, 2021

A few hours of peace






    It has been such a hectic couple of weeks that in spite of saying I was going to go to school and get my classrooms prepared for tomorrow, instead, I dived into my studio and stayed there for about five hours. The top two photos are where I left it today, and the bottom one is what I started with.
    Really, this was a mental health effort, to spend so much time at my easel today. In order to socially distance my students, I've been holding class in two classrooms, which means two setups and a whole lot of technology to manage. Plus, I have to run between the two classrooms, while wearing a mask. I'm hoping it will get easier. The peace of this day will help me this week, I think.
    I still have little way to go on this one. As always, it helps me to post here, so that I can see where I need some work. I guess it is a luxury to know what to do next :)
    


 

No comments: