Saturday, December 25, 2021

Yuletide Dream

 Last night, I dreamed I was working at school and there was a big gathering of administrators. My paintings were up on the walls. When I looked again, they were gone, and no one could tell me where they went. A little later, I found out they had been moved so the gathering could show a film. I think it means that I need to stop watching so many movies and get back to my studio. If only it had heat 😰,


    In another part, I talked to a very tall man who looked a lot like Beto O'Rourke. He had stars inside his irises. When I looked more closely, I saw that it was his glasses, projecting images that the person he was talking to would like. The man he was with saw galloping horses. 

  Still, he seemed very kind, and asked me if I would come to dinner with him. I said no, but, looking back, I wish I had said yes. Because how often does a woman get attention from a kind man with stars in his eyes?



No comments: