Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Look at this Deliciousness


This is a thing of beauty right here: every one of the colors that Prismacolor makes, 150 in all. I bought the set for my classroom, because one of the few perks of being Area Coordinator (in this case, a name for a schmuck who does lots of extra jobs for no extra personal compensation) is that I get to decide how to spend our area money. 
   Now I'll be able to suggest colors to students and also allow them to borrow one they need that won't be in their personal kits. And oh, my gosh. It is so lovely to have so many subtle choices, already arranged in color classes. I'm tackling the water in the little drawing I posted a couple of days ago. That little section of aqua greens and blues is where I'm at right now. My happy place.

 

No comments: