Saturday, October 16, 2021

Look What I Found!


Well, I can't get an image of it to show up, but you can see it if you click on the link below;  it's The Ox-Bow Cookbook, and I can't believe I didn't know about this until now. Here is my confession: I've been to Ox-Bow a couple of times and have learned tons from excellent teachers and made good friends, all of which make Ox-Box a wonderful place to learn. But, every time I sign up to go, a little corner of my mind is thinking about the awesome food that they prepare on site and serve three times a day. In the midst of all the hard work, there is always the knowledge that the dinner bell will ring on time and a fine meal is not too far away. As a vegetarian, being someone who doesn't consume flesh can be a difficult thing when traveling (with the exception of India. There, it is common to be asked veg or no veg? I always thought it was lovely that they preferenced non-meat eaters). 

     At Ox-Bow, the chef takes care of everybody, no matter what their food requirements are. The last time I went, no cookbook existed, but now, lookee here! I can't wait to get my copy and make some of their  dishes for myself. Starting with their Lemon Cookies. I hope they are in the book!

The link below will take you right to the Ox-Store, where you can find the book:

Ox-Bow Cookbook

No comments: